Capacity Asia is the leading event connecting Asia-Pacific’s carrier, content, data centre & cloud communities, where attendees meet with the whole connectivity ecosystem from across APAC.
Oliver Jones, CEO of Chayora will participate in a panel session about demand delivery and the digital divide – the APAC data centre story. Below are the panel details:
|Topic||Demand delivery and the digital divide – the APAC data centre story|
|Date||30 November 2022|
|Time||14:00 – 14:45 (SGT)|
|Content||• How are ownership models changing, and what is the impact on build-out?
• How are the Singapore data centre overflow markets in Johor, Malaysia and Batam, Indonesia fairing?
• Can data centres bridge the digital divide; sustainably?
• Oliver Jones – Chief Executive, Chayora
• Billy Lee Kok Chi – Chairman and CEO, CSF Advisers
• Narendra Sen – Founder & CEO, Rackbank
• Michael Goh – VP & GM, APAC, Data Centers, Iron Mountain
• Alex Teo – VP Strategy & GM Asia, NEXTDC
• James Murphy – Managing Director APAC, DC Byte